New low-cost solution for service businesses manages employees, customers and jobs on a secure cloud-based platform accessible from any computer or mobile device.
Reston, VA (PRWEB) March 27, 2013
ServicePower Technologies announced today the launch of its S² Suite, a cloud-based platform that enables small business owners to manage all their operations securely from the web on any device.
Using the S² Suite Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application, businesses can manage customers, inventory, jobs and accounting from any computer, tablet or mobile device using cloud-based technology. The platform enables a service provider to access a functional service management solution without installing software or buying hardware such as a server.
S² Suite can get a company completely up and running in less than an hour, enabling business owners to spend less time on administrative tasks and more time running their businesses. For less than a dollar a day per user, users can manage jobs from the initial cost estimate all the way through billing and invoicing with complete integration to QuickBooks.
“This is a game-changer that will revolutionize the way small businesses operate,” said Ed Staats, general manager, S² Suite. “With S² Suite, business owners can manage every aspect of their company at a low price and without the hassle of downloading software or managing hardware. Our solution makes it easier for entrepreneurs to start and run a service business.”
S² Suite empowers service businesses by managing:
- Work orders — Managing requests, creating estimates, configuring work orders
- Employees, subcontractors and crews — Managing schedules, printing daily summary, providing alerts via text message or email, creating a to-do list of non-work order items, managing timesheets
- Lead generation, marketing and customers — Viewing customer history, managing store equipment by customer location, providing a portal for viewing pending work orders
- Inventory — Setting pricing and markups, setting inventory reorder levels, documenting assigned employee equipment, tracking company assets
- Accounting — Utilizing pre-built accounting reports, integrating with QuickBooks, electronically send invoices, managing account transactions and history
- Dashboards and reports — Highlighting daily activity by employee, calculating spend and profit by customer, generating job referral reports
- Application maintenance — Limiting what employees and subcontractors can access, color coding resources, configuring company information, creating and managing employee profiles
ServicePower Technologies Plc is the only company that can provide a complete, global field management platform that controls all elements of the service lifecycle from offering an appointment, assigning resource and dispatching work through to tracking resources, processing claims and providing business intelligence and analytical reports. With advanced intelligence-based scheduling, dispatch and open market auction software, as well as access to a global network of 86,000 repair and installation technicians, we enable companies to control and schedule work using a mixed resource pool of employees and independent contractors.