It’s what we do together that sets us apart.
We never stop improving the customer experience. We make at-home service experiences—better. We get significant results for our customers—quickly. Any place. Any time. No excuses. We’re forward thinkers who aren’t afraid to take on the challenges because together we can achieve anything.
- 401k with company matching
- Medical insurance through Cigna
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Voluntary Life Insurance
We’re better together and value the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of each teammate. Things move fast in field service; we’re not worried about what you wear, it’s about what you do. We work together to get things done—no excuses—and then share a beer with our teammates.
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Snacks and Meals
- Flexible Remote Work options
- Company Events
- Internship Programs
- Freshbenies Telehealth Services
Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative will support sales and marketing efforts for the UK & Europe. Primary responsibility is to generate and qualify leads and new business via cold-calling and emails. Position is critical to the success of the Sales organization and will need to be proficient at managing the influx of leads from inbound web inquiries, tradeshows, webinars as well as creating new leads at target accounts using various Sales tools like LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and Outreach.
This position is located in our Stockport office. Remote flexibility available in the Stockport and Manchester area.
- Leverage skills to reach decision makers via phone, email, and LinkedIn to schedule Discovery Calls for Account Executives
- Find new opportunities through cold calling and account development as directed by Sales and Management
- Collaborate with marketing and Account Executives to determine necessary strategic sales approaches and campaigns
- Effectively use CRM to track activities, leads, opportunities, follow-up calls, and necessary campaigns
- Effectively partner with Account Executives for the transition of leads into opportunities
- Provide effective feedback to BDR Manager regarding both successful and unsuccessful leads, calls, accounts, and day to day processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (i.e. comfortable and confident interacting with contacts at all levels of the organization)
- Ability to learn and understand product solutions and capabilities
- Excellent and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Technically proficient (i.e. working knowledge of standard office applications)
- Highly organized
- English speaking and proficient in French or German
- College Degree
- Prospecting and qualification experience
- Some experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Some experience with sales tools preferred (LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Outreach, etc)
If you would like for us to keep your resume on file, please email your resume to email@example.com. We create new roles all the time, so be sure to check back often!