Does the field-service industry excite you? Do you want to be on the forefront of new technological advances? Do you want to change the consumer's service experience? Join ServicePower's team of rising stars.
Open US Positions
Product Support Specialist
Provide third line support for customers in North America and Europe for ServicePower Service Management products. The role provides support to customers from both the office and home (based on working shift-patterns).
Tasks include providing advice on using ServicePower products, identifying and reproducing problems, documenting the problems, managing their resolution and keeping the customer informed of progress.
An essential aspect of the job is in managing the customer to ensure faults are reported at an appropriate severity and setting their expectations appropriately.
As part of the team providing technical support for the ServicePower applications, you will need to gain a thorough understanding of the ServicePower product set and how our customers use them. You will run detailed diagnosis of problems and escalate to internal Development Teams, where required, to provide code fixes.
To align with our Global customer’s working hours, there is a requirement to cover different shift patterns.
- Provide 3rd Line Support for Clients and Users.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical Issues logged by Customers.
- Undertake Investigational / Analysis work around reported Issues to assist with Implementing solutions within a timely fashion.
- Building strong relationships with Customers and Internal Teams/Colleagues.
- Efficient Workload Management and Escalation of High Priority Issues.
- To be part of the ‘Out of Hours’ Team, providing 24x7 Support Cover to Customers.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, as many ServicePower customers are located within North America.
- Some Public Holiday working may be required.
- Ability to Communicate effectively with people at all levels within a Customer Organisation.
- Good Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict timescales.
- IT related Degree or equivalent Work Experience
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills (willing to go the extra mile)
- Strong Problem-Solving / Trouble-Shooting Skills
- Proven Ability to work under pressure and with other people
- Strong Time Management and Self-Motivation Skills
- Determination and Persistence / Willingness to succeed
- Proven Workload, SLA and Time Management Skills
- Self-Motivated and Contributing Member of the Team
- Strong desire and focus around CSI and Personal Development
- Proven Experience within a Customer Facing Role
- Experience of providing Technical Support for complex software Application/Systems.
- Experience with RDBMS, including writing queries - Oracle and/or SQL Server and Importing / Exporting Databases.
- Windows System Administration
- Experience with APIs and Web Services
- Experience with analysing Multi-Threaded Application log files
- Proficient in the creation of key technical documentation (i.e. Step-by-Step / User-Guides, Knowledge Articles, FAQ’s, etc.).
- PERL, Jira, AWS, PL/SQL, Qlikview and Tomcat
- Powershell Scripting
- Experience of working within a Software Development Role
- Exposure to working within an ITIL Framework
- Experienced in the use of Release Management.
- Experienced in the use of Knowledge Management.
We are growing all the time! Please check back frequently. If you would like our HR department to keep your resume on file, please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We create new roles all the time, so if you are interested don't hesitate in contacting us.