As a Senior Manager of North America Professional Services, you will lead delivery, project management, training for North America and report to the Chief Solutions Officer. This position is a leadership and customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management, communications, technical and project management skills to guide customers successfully from implementation to success. You will define and improve processes and tooling to achieve our metrics. Candidate will be based in Washington DC metro area and work from corporate HQ in McLean, VA.
ServicePower is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will play a lead role in leading the development and transformation of its ServiceClaims system to better intergrate with its ServiceBroker ESB, ServicePower’s flagship Enterprise Service Bus application. ServiceBroker ESB provides a field-service industry-leading standard for the interconnection and integration of systems, using a RESTful API-first development approach in Node.js.
The successful candidate will be responsible ensuring that the ServiceClaims system can integrate with company-wide enterprise applications, enabling the development of richer internet applications with existing back-end data services. The candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication, as the successful candidate will need to play a key role in leading the transformation of the product’s future development direction.
1. Work closely with a proven development team on our next major software releases;
2. Play an active leadership role within the development team in terms of defining the future architecture for ServicePower’s Claims product with other systems;
3. Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings;
4. Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plans and specifications; and
5. Delivering quality software on time.
2. Expert development experience using LANSA framework and tools including WAMS, Webevent and LANSA Integrator. VL, VLWEB, VLF One, VLF Windows and RAMP a plus.
3. Development experience using the Node.js framework.
4. Extensive RESTful API design and maintenance experience.
1. Understanding of the RPG IV system.
ServicePower is seeking an experienced sales professional who is looking to make a significant impact in a highly innovative environment. ServicePower offers a complete mobile, field service management platform that enables clients to utilize both employed and contracted resources, and gives them the ability to control all aspects of the field service lifecycle, from service request to execution to analysis.
This position will be based out of ServicePower’s North American Headquarters in McLean, VA office. The Territory Account Executive will work closely with the VP of Sales on their account target and execution strategy to develop their business.
We are growing all the time! Please check back frequently. If you would like our HR department to keep your resume on file, please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We create new roles all the time, so if you are interested don't hesitate in contacting us.