Manager/Sr. Manager Product Marketing | Senior Software Engineer | Territory Enterprise Account Executive | Appliance Technicians Representative | Customer Service Representative | Front End Engineer | Product Manager | Software Engineer – Mobile | Software Engineer in Test | Software Engineer | Business Analyst
As a product marketing manager, you are responsible for making our products “fly-off the shelf.” You will be a key part of a major strategic initiative and responsible for creating messaging and positioning with attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits. You will be expected to become an expert on our product, the market, and competition and be able to translate this knowledge into high-impact content that clearly communicates the value of our services to the marketplace. You must have demonstrated experience working effectively with cross-functional teams toward a common goal. In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with product managers and sales channels; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
ServicePower is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will play a lead role in leading the development and transformation of its ServiceClaims system to better intergrate with its ServiceBroker ESB, ServicePower’s flagship Enterprise Service Bus application. ServiceBroker ESB provides a field-service industry-leading standard for the interconnection and integration of systems, using a RESTful API-first development approach in Node.js.
The successful candidate will be responsible ensuring that the ServiceClaims system can integrate with company-wide enterprise applications, enabling the development of richer internet applications with existing back-end data services. The candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication, as the successful candidate will need to play a key role in leading the transformation of the product’s future development direction.
1. Work closely with a proven development team on our next major software releases;
2. Play an active leadership role within the development team in terms of defining the future architecture for ServicePower’s Claims product with other systems;
3. Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings;
4. Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plans and specifications; and
5. Delivering quality software on time.
2. Expert development experience using LANSA framework and tools including WAMS, Webevent and LANSA Integrator. VL, VLWEB, VLF One, VLF Windows and RAMP a plus.
3. Development experience using the Node.js framework.
4. Extensive RESTful API design and maintenance experience.
1. Understanding of the RPG IV system.
Provide third line support for customers in North America and Europe for ServicePower Service Management products. The role provides support to customers from both the office and home (based on working shift-patterns).
Tasks include providing advice on using ServicePower products, identifying and reproducing problems, documenting the problems, managing their resolution and keeping the customer informed of progress.
An essential aspect of the job is in managing the customer to ensure faults are reported at an appropriate severity and setting their expectations appropriately.
As part of the team providing technical support for the ServicePower applications, you will need to gain a thorough understanding of the ServicePower product set and how our customers use them. You will run detailed diagnosis of problems and escalate to internal Development Teams, where required, to provide code fixes.
To align with our Global customer’s working hours, there is a requirement to cover different shift patterns.
• Provide 3rd Line Support for Clients and Users.
• Diagnosing and resolving technical Issues logged by Customers.
• Undertake Investigational / Analysis work around reported Issues to assist with Implementing solutions within a timely fashion.
• Building strong relationships with Customers and Internal Teams/Colleagues.
• Efficient Workload Management and Escalation of High Priority Issues.
• To be part of the ‘Out of Hours’ Team, providing 24x7 Support Cover to Customers.
• Willingness to work flexible hours, as many ServicePower customers are located within North America.
• Some Public Holiday working may be required.
• Ability to Communicate effectively with people at all levels within a Customer Organisation.
• Good Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict timescales.
• IT related Degree or equivalent Work Experience
• Excellent Verbal/Written Communication Skills
• Excellent Customer Service Skills (willing to go the extra mile)
• Strong Problem-Solving / Trouble-Shooting Skills
• Proven Ability to work under pressure and with other people
• Strong Time Management and Self-Motivation Skills
• Determination and Persistence / Willingness to succeed
• Proven Workload, SLA and Time Management Skills
• Self-Motivated and Contributing Member of the Team
• Strong desire and focus around CSI and Personal Development
• Proven Experience within a Customer Facing Role
• Experience of providing Technical Support for complex software Application/Systems.
• Experience with RDBMS, including writing queries - Oracle and/or SQL Server and Importing / Exporting Databases.
• Windows System Administration
• Experience with APIs and Web Services
• Experience with analysing Multi-Threaded Application log files
• Proficient in the creation of key technical documentation (i.e. Step-by-Step / User-Guides, Knowledge Articles, FAQ’s, etc.).
• PERL, Jira, AWS, PL/SQL, Qlikview and Tomcat
• Powershell Scripting
• Experience of working within a Software Development Role
• Exposure to working within an ITIL Framework
• Experienced in the use of Release Management.
• Experienced in the use of Knowledge Management.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps/Infrastructure engineer to join our growing organization. As a SAAS provider, we develop multiple applications in both the UK and US in a fast paced and challenging environment. We are constantly seeking to adopt new technologies to enhance our processes and service offerings. This role is crucial to enable IT to continue to deliver and provision scalable infrastructure and applications in a controlled manner.
A keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities and a solid knowledge base are essential.
This role requires a degree of flexibility as colleagues are based on both the East and West coast of the United States. It is therefore sometimes required that work and meetings are completed outside of usual business hours.
The Role and Responsibilities
• Reporting to the IT Manager
• Work directly (as part of the infrastructure team) with development leads to assist with defining and implementing the required infrastructure to support the application needs
• Design and implement build, deployment and configuration management systems/processes.
• Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
• Define and implement monitoring to proactively identify issues and achieve high levels of system uptime
• Build maintain and monitor configuration standards in accordance with internal policies
• Design, Update and Document CI/CD processes
• Assist with code deployments
• Follow all industry and established company best practices and procedures
• Maintain accurate documentation of systems and processes
Qualities / Experience
• Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Good interpersonal skill and communication with people at all levels
• Up-to-date on latest industry trends and able to clearly and confidently articulate how they can be of benefit
• Experience in a similar Dev Ops role
• Previous experience in an infrastructure/operations role
• A solid understanding of networking and core internet protocols (e.g TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks)
• Experience with Linux infrastructures, CI/CD tools, scripting and automation
Specific technical skills required
• AWS – Specifically EC2, RDS, S3 & Cloudfront, ECS, OpsWorks, SES, Lambda
• Strong Linux Administration – including scripting in bash/python
• Atlassian – Jira/Confluence
• Monitoring tools
Development Manager Full time, reporting to SVP for Engineering
1. Management and leadership of development teams working on complex software development projects using the Agile software development framework.
2. Managing multiple development projects and initiatives.
3. Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plans and specifications.
4. Delivering quality software to a release schedule.
5. Working closely with Product Managers and internal stakeholders like the (QA, Infratructure, Support and peer Managers) to drive innovations and improvements to process and deliverables.
Development process responsibilities
1. Managing back log priorities within JIRA, ensuring back log items have adequate requirements definitions by working with the Product Manager and Engineers to help bridge gaps.
2. Taking part in sprint/resource planning meetings
3. Providing timely feedback and reports on progress to management, team and stakeholders
4. Managing deliverables to release schedule
5. Improving the development process to ensure that they yield the right outcomes
6. Working with infrastructure team to ensure that bottlenecks in development process are addressed
7. Managing development escalations from support or other groups.
People Management responsibilities
1. Day to day management of development team.
2. Working to manage and grow skills of the team to meet the company needs
3. Ensuring training and career development opportunities are defined for development teams that are consistent with employee and company needs
4. Ensure that all team members are working on tasks that are meaningful to company and business objectives.
5. Ensure that team is able to collaborate with other engineers across the company and have a clear understanding of business value of the work that they are engaged in.
1. Develop and review architectural decisions with product owners/managers.
2. Assist in managing build and or test environments and tooling
3. Perform code reviews and active development work.
4. Serve as a Frontend engineering expert in the company
Person Specifications: Technical requirements
• BSc in Computing, Software Engineering, or similar.
• Development manager with 4+ years’ leadership or supervisory experience in product development
• Demonstrated experience in leading and implementing single-page web application development.
• Experience of the following Development Tools: Jenkins, GIT
• Experience in API first design, RESTful and Web Service API’s
• Experience in Agile development frameworks, tools and techniques
• Experience in automated testing and acceptance; enterprise development; information modelling governance and software engineering frameworks.
• Some history in porting applications to the cloud
• Experience of the following Frameworks: Express JS, Bootsrap, JQuery, OSGI, Apache Service Mix
• Experience with the following Databases: ORACLE 12G RDBMS, SQL Server 2014, Couchbase, Mongo
• Deploying applications on Amazon AWS or any AWS certifications.
• Understanding of the following Languages: C++, NoSQL (Couchbase)
• Some experience with JIRA or a similar Agile ticketing system
• Experience in developing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications
Non –technical requirements
• Able to work independently with broad direction
• Self-starter who is willing to handle ambiguities
• Influencer, able to get things done by influencing staff, partners and stakeholders
• Project management & coordination skills
• Financial acumen: used to working with budgets
• Experience in the CRM, ERP or Field Service industries (optional)
ServicePower is seeking an experienced sales professional who is looking to make a significant impact in a highly innovative environment. ServicePower offers a complete mobile, field service management platform that enables clients to utilize both employed and contracted resources, and gives them the ability to control all aspects of the field service lifecycle, from service request to execution to analysis.
This position will be based out of ServicePower’s North American Headquarters in McLean, VA office. The Territory Account Executive will work closely with the VP of Sales on their account target and execution strategy to develop their business.
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager and provides professional, world-class, courteous, efficient and technical-based customer service to all clients and their customers. To represent ServicePower to the best of their ability, in accordance with our line of products and services.
Reporting into the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative’s role and essential functions are to:
Skills and Experience
This position reports to the SVP of Product Management. Employee is responsible for identifying new potential products based on market research, generating product requirements and working with technical teams to produce timetables and milestones for product releases and launch. Also works with marketing and sales to help create go to market strategies, creating pricing models and supports sales engineers in their efforts to demo the platform. Also, manage and help define the roadmap and strategy for platform modules and evangelize that strategy with both internal and external customers.
Skills and Experience
Skills and Experience
Skills and Experience
Qualified Candidates Will Possess
We are growing all the time! Please check back frequently. If you would like our HR department to keep your resume on file, please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We create new roles all the time, so if you are interested don't hesitate in contacting us.