ServicePower HUB cloud-based software is scalable for any business, enabling service companies to maximize productivity
McLean, VA, May 9, 2019, ServicePower, Inc. – ServicePower, a leading field service management software company focused on transforming service experiences, today announced that it will launch a new Business Management Software (BMS) solution targeted for service providers in June this year.
ServicePower HUB is a next-generation cloud-based BMS solution that functions on any mobile, tablet or desktop device. It enables servicers to deliver effective onsite service by managing work orders, schedules and technicians, while providing real-time visibility into their operations.
“We recognize the daily challenges service organizations are faced with. Servicers looking for a new BMS solution will benefit greatly from a single system that allows them to receive service jobs from original equipment manufacturers and third-party administrators, along with the ability to setup their own cash on delivery jobs to keep their entire focus on what is most important to them: the customers,” said Samir Gulati, chief marketing officer, ServicePower. “ServicePower HUB automates virtually every aspect of the service supply chain, allowing businesses to make decisions quicker, connect with customers in real-time and scale with their needs. We are proud of this new offering and excited to introduce it to the market.”
ServicePower HUB automates field service organizations’ operations through integration and cloud-based ready platform that includes:
- A service dashboard to monitor key metrics and service quality
- A customer profile database to store information, view historical data, attach estimates and more
- Work order management to create work orders and collect customer satisfaction from any location
- Job scheduling, assignment and dispatching to assign the right technician with intuitive scheduling
- Customization and tracking for service quoting, estimates, invoicing and payments
- Inventory and spares management to track and monitor usage from mobile devices
- Compatible with all mobile devices and integrated with mapping applications and timesheets
To learn more about ServicePower HUB visit: https://www.servicepower.com/hub
ServicePower is a leading field service management software company focused on providing an exceptional customer experience, while delivering significant operational efficiencies. Trusted by field service organizations around the world such as GE Appliances, LG, AIG, Allstate, and Siemens, ServicePower offers the only SaaS platform that helps companies efficiently manage both employed and contracted workforces. ServicePower also offers a fully managed network of contracted service providers to enable on-demand field service delivery in urban and hard-to-reach locations across North America and Europe.
Director, Corporate Marketing