All workforce management software is not created equally.
In the fiercely competitive field service industry, customers demand your time, right now, their way. Your service managers spend too much time managing schedules and staff rather than trying to meet customer demands, which increases costs and decreases margins.
To achieve higher customer satisfaction and gain real, measurable improvement in productivity and efficiency and reduce costs, field service organizations must deploy intelligent, automated, optimized scheduling software.
ServicePower, named a Visionary by Gartner in the 2015 Magic Quadrant for Field service Management offers the best Schedule Optimization technology on the market, from the cloud or on premise. The workforce management software uses a patented, artificial intelligence based algorithm, Simulated Annealing, to intelligently and automatically select the best field resource for the job.
It continuously reoptimizes the schedule throughout the day, using a proprietary travel matrix including pre-calculated, in memory data, for fastest response times, to achieve the best result for your CEO, your management team, your field techs and your customer.
|With ServiceScheduling Workforce Management Software|
|Monitor Scheduled Appointments|
Using ServiceScheduling:Configure locale languages for global utilization
- Plan and forecast coverage using the latest map layering technology
- Model configuration in non-production environment
- Use a modern, hosted Management Console to oversee operations
- Monitor key metrics
- Perform real time adjustments to meet KPIs
- Model changes before committing
- Manage workforce skills, geography, shifts
- Offer optimize appointments, schedule jobs with floating SLAs or lat/long coordinates
- Access Optimization on Demand™ if full intra-day optimization is not desired
- Fully mobilize field resources with ServiceMobility
- Time management
- Send schedules
- Update status
- Report geo-location
- Manage part inventory
- Issue estimates
- Collaborate with expert resources through video and chat
- Intelligently deploy job specific data and forms
- Collect signatures and payments
- Monitor scheduled jobs and handle exceptions through a real time Gantt interface
- Track company assets and compare mobile status with ServiceGPS
- Integrated IoT/M2M facilitates quick, automated response to outages and repairs, and more importantly, supports the transition to a proactive, maintenance scheduling model
- Gather and analyze data, driving workforce efficiencies, and adjust operations to meet KPIs and customer satisfaction metrics through self-learning, in-memory ServiceStats
And, after implementation, our team continues as your long term partner. Our field service experts offer ongoing consulting to ensure your continued success!
|Contact our mobile workforce management experts to understand how ServiceScheduling can improve your field service operation!|