Enterprise caliber mobile technology for the hybrid workforce.
Enterprise mobility must support every process, from the field, to improve the customer experience and maximize worker efficiency, for employed or contracted workers.
Success in the field service industry requires that your field resources be outfitted with the latest mobile devices, like tablets and wearables, and robust 360 degree mobility software which empowers them to get the job done, the first time on-site.
ServicePower's mobile solution provides the information, processes and real time collaborative access to experts to ensure that from the time a job is routed to a field technician, he or she has everything they need, from diagnosis, parts, estimates, schematics and payment processing, to satisfy the customer. Wholly configurable, it provides flexible forms and data fields which don't require IT development to deploy, creating a unique and consistent service experience whether delivered by an employee or a contractor.
On premise or from the cloud, the cross-platform application supports real time 'hand shake' continuity between devices, enabling your team to move from the truck seat to the utility pole seamlessly, without losing data or functionality, regardless of whether the device is connected or not.
ServiceMobility from ServicePower, named a Visionary by Gartner in the 2015 Magic Quadrant for Field service Management, and a 2015 top 20 most promising enterprise mobile app is the only enterprise mobility application which supports a 'one and done' strategy whether you employ 10,000 field resources, or just 10.
Maximize productivity, first time fix rates and the customer experience with ServiceMobility, and NEXUS FSTM
|With ServicePower Enterprise Mobility Software:|
Fully Mobilized Process
Inventory Management on the device or from NEXUS FSTM
- Flexible, rules based forms
- Rapidly deploy new forms, with data input fields and field grouping, on a job-by-job basis, without investment in IT resources needed to support a traditional MEAP product!
- Configure multiple forms within the same application to support a multitude of processes
- Job and Activity Management
- View schedule, job details and tasks
- Accept, reject, or reschedule
- Track parts, labor, travel and miscellaneous line Items
- Capture photos and notes
- Collaboration with off-site team members
- Estimates, including job costs, explanation of service, and customer approval
- Pricing and tax calculation
- Discount, deposit and payments processing, including credit cards, debit cards, gift cards and checks
- Custom Survey creation
- Signature capture
- Travel and map location tracking
And, for the business, large or small, which needs more functionality to manage operations, NEXUS FSTM offers cloud-based field service management software, along with the same mobile functionality of ServiceMobility, enabling your team to focus on improving operations and the customer experience.
Built using the latest AngularJS and Bootstrap technology, NEXUS FS™ contains all of the functionality needed to successfully manage field service operations, including:
- Time card management
- Configure custom time categories and activities
- Track time based on work activities
- Track GPS coordinates for each time record
- Work order management
- Job dispatch
- Scheduling work orders via a modern Gantt
- Manage Inventory
- Manage inventory locations
- Manage inventory shipments
- Manage product catalogs
- View and Search Technician Inventory
- Track Serialized and Batch-controlled Inventory
- Product catalog management
- Asset Tracking
- Data import APIs
- Integration to ServiceOperations
- Dashboard reporting including configurable dashboard, weekly time summary Report, KPIs, job summary and service delivery report
|Contact our mobile workforce management experts to understand how ServiceMobility and NEXUS FSTM can connect you workforce on one 360 degree platform!|